Topology and Design Optimization
How to find new ideas to design?
Is it time to do something differently?
- Optimized part can be remarkably lighter and still have equal or better strength and stiffness than the original one
- Part weight reduction lower directly material cost. In addition lighter parts can provide savings or other benefits in installation, maintenance and use of machines
- Let’s check your parts together and find out the possibilities for cost savings!
- 3D printing can be used in making of molds and 3D printing enables implementation of very complex structures
- If parts are made with sand mold technology optimized parts can be made with about same mold cost.
- Sand molds for casting can also be 3D printed. This technology is suitable for creating very complex mold and cores.